Followers

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Crisalis Classics/Paintbox Poppets - 1st Sneek Peek

This is soooooo exciting!!
Crafter's Companion have a new range from the very talented Christine Haworth. There will be 2 CDs, Crisalis Classics & Paintbox Poppets.
This will be on Create & Craft this Friday, 22nd February 2013 and will be the Pick of the Week, be sure to tune in, you will love it!
 
My 1st card is from the Card Companion section from the new Paintbox Poppets CD. Isn't this image just gorgeous!
 
For my base card I used Centura Pearl card stock - Darks and made a 6x6 card. Then all I really did to this card was distress almost every edge with Vintage Photo and added some pearls, which I coloured in with my speccies to match the card and then added the Number 3 of from the CD and some ribbon.  
 
 
Another Sneek Peek tomorrow!!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment as I love to read them!
Debbie
xxx

5 comments:

  1. looks amazing Debbie, love it very vintage looking.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Debbie.It is gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love paint box poppets looking forward to cd will be in my basket very quickly !!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation, love this image

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Debbie. The image and layout look fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete