Followers

Sunday 3 February 2013

Angelica & Friends Sneak Peek No 3

Hi everyone! Well it's getting exciting now, tomorrow morning at 8am on Create & Craft you will finally get to see Angelica & Friends! It's Crafter's Companion 4 Day Deal and it's going to be a Sell Out, I just know it!!
 
Have another couple of cards to share with you. These are both made from the Luxury Card Kit and Luxury Foiled Acetate & Parchment Card Kit. The first one I made into a stepper card. The acetate is so luxurious!
 

 
My next card I added the parchment which is beautiful to use and gives your cards that little extra special touch!
 

 
Don't forget something exciting too is coming your way from the Crafter's Companion News Blog!
Thank you so much for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment as I love to read them!
Debbie
xxx

3 comments:

  1. More gorgeous cards Debbie. Angelica is such a sweetie and you've showcased her beautifully.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, these are just so beautiful. I agree with you I am sure with those images it has got to be a "Sell Out"
    I am not really into kits but I might just be tempted.
    Happy Crafting

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Debbie, love the beautiful design & details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete