Followers

Monday 30 March 2015

Be-Bunni Says "Happy 30th Amy!"

How is everyone on this cold and very wet evening! Sorry haven't been around but was in a car crash. I'm ok but my car isn't, sadly! It wasn't my fault and have just been paid out for a new car so now starts the task of finding one :-( 

On a brighter note I've been a bit of a busy bee and have a card to share with you! One of my friends from work, Amy, turned 30 yesterday so couldn't resist the opportunity to make her a card. 
She is a fellow crafter I've learned too!

I used one of my favourite CD's - Be-Bunni Floral. This is a 6x6 easel card with a matching envelobox!


A close up!


The Inside


Thanks for calling by and I will have another to share tomorrow, told you I'd been busy! Lol!

Debbie
xxx


View blog post for supplies

4 comments:

  1. OMW!! a blast from the past!!!
    Sorry to here about your car crash. I knew it would not have been your fault, you are an excellent driver especially in "SNOW". As long as you are OK that's the main thing. You can get a new car, a new Debbie would be harder to get.
    Your card is absolutely stunning, love the images, pretty colours and fantastic design.
    Have a good day
    Hugs
    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your car crash, hope you're OK.
    Your card is gorgeous, love the cute bunny and pretty design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design, lovely colours and great images, a really lovely design.
    Sorry about your car accident, the cards replaceable, the main thing is that you are OK, hope you soon get fixed up with a new one.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie! Thankyou for the lovely card, it is so beautiful :-) you're a great friend, and it's lovely to work with a fellow crafter xxx

    ReplyDelete