Followers

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Sneaky Peek 3! Frou Frou Ooo La la!!

Oh it's soooo cold, am totally fed up of this weather now!!! But on a brighter note I have been able to finish work early today so able to get the heating on at home and blog my card early for a change!
 
Today my card is a bit Ooo La La!! Loved this image with the cat so just had to make a card!  I have used a full A4 sheet of Centura card stock and folded one side in. I have used Black card and Backing paper from the CD and the topper is actually one of the Shaped Card Fronts. I have added one of the borders, 2 punchables which come in 1", 1 1/2" and 2" which you can use your punches on or just cut out by hand and a topper. Then added some feathers and black netting.


 
 
Thanks so much for popping by, I really do appreciate it and love to read your comments and I'll have another Sneaky Peek tomorrow using one of the stamps in the range!
Debbie
xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Debbie...just discovered your blog so I will be popping in again..and it is also very cold here in Ireland to....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Debbie, love everything you have done on this.
    Will be back tomorrow to see what you have in store

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab card Debbie. I love everything on it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Debbie.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete