Followers

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Faerie Poppets - Rospetal Faeries!

Here's the first of 2 cards that I have made over the last couple of weeks, this first one was made while my PC was broke and I thought well I can't print and cut so I know I'll use my die-cut decoupage!  I was very lucky to have this bought for me from my dear friend,
Patricia, how lucky am I!!!!!

This shape of card was new in at Franki's Crafty Touch so I bought the 8x8 and 6x6! I have used pink core'dinations, a backing sheet from the Paintbox CD (thankfully one that I had printed matched!) and then used an embossing folder and the Rospetal Faeries along with a sentiment, roses and gems! Oh and rounded all the edges to give a softer look!



Thanks for taking the time to look it's very much appreciated!! :-)
Debbie
x

2 comments: