Followers

Thursday 20 September 2012

Strawberry Kisses Christmas - Snow the Kitten!

My card today is from the Strawberry Kisses Christmas Collection, isn't Snow the Kitten just the cutest thing ever!!! The image is from the Love You Stamp plate and the text from the Just For You stamp plate!
 
This card was inspiration from Linda Hill, I just loved the effect given around the stamped image and the fact that the stamp is actually off the die and just had to try it!
Please visit Linda's Blog, she does amazing cards!!!
Here's a link also to see how to stamp off the page!!! 
 
 
 
I have used my card stock from my pearlescent pack of which I am still not sure where its from!!! and the backing paper is from the Mulberry Wood CD.  
I have used the "Floral Ovals" die from Spellbinders and stamped my image onto this then used my Speccies to colour along with some glitter!
Now for the effect I have used a Nellie Snellen punch of which I have punched out Centura Pearl Paper lots and lots!!! and then glued them onto an oval of card behind the die to create this gorgeous effect! Will be trying this out again!!!
Finally I used one of my snowflake dies in the pink (used the square base to cut it out before I stuck it down) and silver glitter card and then a few Card Candi!
 
Hope I have done well Linda!!

Colours Used:
Hat - DR1, 3, 5 & 7
Cat - IR1, 2, 4 & Blender
Ear & Paw - CR3 & 4
Just For You - CR3, 4, & 5
 
 
And a close up!!

 
Thanks for popping by, love to read your comments!
Debbie
x

7 comments:

  1. Debbie, it is a fantastic card. You have coloured it perfectly. Love the colours and diecut..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifull perfect colouring
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card do love it colours brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little cat! Gorgeous card Debbie. Love teh colours and design too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! My! Word! Debbie where do you get the patience???? punching out all those bits.................!!!!
    Have to say it does make a Stunning Card, your colouring is excellent

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Debbie. I'm with Patricia - you must have a lot of patience. The edging of the die is fabulous. Love your colouring of the image too. First class.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Debbie, love the very sweet image and scrummy details. Your colouring is amazing. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete