Followers

Monday 13 August 2012

Mulberry Wood - Merry & Bright

Thanks for popping in to see my new creation! I have spent the last couple of days on it so hope you like it!

I have used Mulberry Woods Stamped Image - Merry & Bright, isn't he so adorable with his little friend.  I have coloured him in using my trusty "Speccies" not used them in a while so had to get back used to blending!! IG1 has decided to run out on me so will have to get a refill, got it stood on its end to drain every last drop though before I do!!!

I have used Core'dinations and a beautiful backing paper from the CD on my 8x8 card.  The die I have used is one of the brand spanking new ones from the Die'Sire range from Crafter's Companion called "Enchanted Spring" when you cut the die the centre is just perfect to stamp an image onto.  I cut it twice once on red (I cut the centre out of my base layer of core'dinations so not to waste!) and then white (neenah card), thought it gave a great effect!  I have then used "Scalloped Tags" die as there are 2 perfect dies in the pack for your sentiments to be stamped, I have drawn around the die and cut it out so it layered up perfectly.

I added a couple of gems, some silver glittered snowflakes, glitter was added also to my coloured image and a piece of red ribbon!  I want to make more now using my stamps, forgot how good colouring in is!!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Debbie, love the image and fab layout.
    I love colouring too - it's so relaxing.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! your back, thank goodness I love to see what you have been up to.
    How beautiful is that, your colouring is great, the image is so cute!!! the whole thing is wonderful. I love the die.
    Keep them coming.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie this is a beautiful card! Your new die looks great!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete