Followers

Friday 11 January 2013

Nigel May's Blooming Amazing Sneak Peak - Day 2!

Hi everyone! Well shopping done, baking done, washing on so able to blog quite early for me on a Friday!
Today I have 2 cards to show you from the fabulous Nigel May and his new CD - BLOOMING A-MAY-ZING!
 
My first one is using one of the six stamp plates that there are. I have choosen the Single Rose and used my Spectrum Noirs to colour. I have used Core'dinations from the So Mod Collection, then I used backing paper from the CD.  Next I used a couple of dies from the Die'sire range, Romantic Song Frame and Ornamental Flower Frame.  To finish with I added a ribbon and some gems.
 
Spectrum Noir Colours Used:
Rose - BP1, BP3 & BP4
Leaves - CG1, CG2 & CG4
Water - IB1 & IB2
Ground - EB1 & GB2
 
 
For my next card I used Embossalicilious 6x6 Petite Embossing Folder and used it with my EBosser onto Centura Pearl card! OMG you have got to get one if you haven't already, absolutely amazing!!!! Next I just used elements from the borders and embellishments section of the CD and added some pearls, glitter and a ribbon
 
 
 
Thanks for popping by, will have more tomorrow!
Debbie
xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. Two fabulous cards Debbie. Love the flowers and pretty colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete