Followers

Monday 15 April 2013

Faerie Poppets/Angel Whispers - Sneaky Peek 2

Hello everyone, what a lovely sunny day it's been, bit breezy but no coat for me today which has been great, may change tomorrow though!
 
Here's my 2nd card from the new Faerie Poppets CD which is launching this Friday as Pick of the Week.
I have used quite a lot of elements from the CD to make this card, Backing Paper, Insert, Card Companions, Embellishments, Fabric Print and Sentiments.  I used So Mod Core'dinations and finished off with some beautiful green ribbon! Hope you like it!
 





Thanks for popping by, will be posting another sneaky peak tomorrow!
 
Debbie
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant card Debbie I love everything about it.
    Liking the unusual design shape

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete