Followers

Sunday 23 June 2013

Camden Town Shelf Card Tutorial

Hello Everyone!
I have been asked by a few people on how to make one of the Concept Cards from the Camden Town Kit, so here is a step by step guide on how to make this card!
 

You will need the following:
 
Concept Card
Mirri Card
Embellishments & Pearls
 
Choose your Concept card base along with your embellishments to use.
 

Fold your concept card and crease with your bone folder for nice sharp creases to look like this and place the flat card through the slot.
 


You can if you wish put backing paper on the inside which I have done to make the card look pretty. (remember to cut through the slit at the back!)
 

 
To make my Toppers stand I used acetate stands, you can use card too if you wish.


Finally, place your toppers onto the Shelf and decorate as desired!

Hopefully this has helped and you can now make your cards!
Thanks for popping by and would love to read your feedback!
 
Bye for now!
Debbie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Don`t have the Kit but I know I could certainly make one up from your great Tutorial.
    Looking at this I think you could make the basic shape yourself once you have the measurements.
    Might have a go at this once I find some time.
    Thanks Debbie
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debbie , I found the kit amongst my stash but didn't have
    a clue how to build it. Most helpful many thanks xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete