Followers

Friday 14 June 2013

What a Launch! Final Batch of Cards!!!!

Oh my what a fantastic launch of Brambly Hedge! and what about "that" cake wasn't it amazing! Leann is very lucky to have an amazing sister who can make amazing cakes!
 
Hope you have got your order in. Here are the last of my samples to share with you!
 
My 1st one is made from the 3D Décor Companions from the Spring/Summer CD. I have just mounted it onto a frame.


Next is card is an Easel Card made with one of the Shadow Boxes on the Spring/Summer CD. Have used the gorgeous backing paper from the CD along with one of the beautiful borders which matches in perfectly. I have added one of the Die'sire Quilling Flowers - Sunflower along with some lace and pearls.
 
 
 Next is one of the Rocker Cards from the Autumn/Winter CD. Extras I have added is a lace doily, a Pennant Epiphany, Mirri Card, Sparkles from the Embellishment Kit and a little decoration out of my crafty stash!

 
 
Next is a card from the Spring/Summer CD. I have used one of the Toppers from the fabulous Topper Section. I embossed some Core'dinations with the Florabunda Embossalicious Folder and decorated with some gorgeous velvet ribbon from the embellishment kit. Next I used one of the corners from the Romantic Swirls Die and added it to my topper and then finally I have added a flower from the CD and some gems out of my crafty stash!




 
Next is a card from the Papercrafting Kit and Dome Aperture Kit



 Made an Insert for this from the CD
 
 
 Nearly there!!! This was made from the Papercrafting Kit!


 
And finally another one made from the Papercrafting Kit!


 
 I hope you have enjoyed seeing my cards made from this amazing CD Collection!
Thanks so much for popping by and taking the time for a look, love to read your comments, makes it all worth while!
 
Debbie
xxx
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh! My! Word! Debbie,
    These are all "STUNNING" everyone a winner
    I am sure I spied a couple of them yesterday, telly on but was not actually "watching" all the time.
    How busy have you been???
    Hope you are coping and all this is not taking over!!!
    Congratulations on a job well done
    Have a Great Weekend

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation s Debbie as always, just love the images the colours are so rich, loved the shows and won a card from leann. I have ordered mine can't wait for it to come.

    Hugs Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,samples Debbie,love them all.xxx

    ReplyDelete