Followers

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Day 2 of Sneeky Peeks of Barkley!

OMG! How hot is it!!!! Isn't it just fabulous!
 
Well here is another make to share with you today!  This time I have used the Barkley Everyday CD to make an Easel Card with a box underneath and decided to fill it with sweets! I have made my own little sweety bags. The card itself is made up from the Card Companion section on the CD and all I added was a heart doily and a round Epiphany!


Here is another picture with the sweets hidden inside!


Thanks again for calling by, will be back tomorrow with one of my coloured images!
 
Have Fun in the Sun!!
 
Debbie
xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant project Debbie,
    Love the wee sweetie bags and some of my favourite sweets too.
    Great little embellishments added as well, love it

    Far too hot for me to sit out today even in the shade. Had to retreat to the cool of the house.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Debbie I am so loving Barkley, can't wait till Friday.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete