Followers

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Be-Bunni Floral Easel Card

How are you this evening!

Here's a beautiful Be-Bunni Easel card I made from the recent Floral CD.  
Absolutely love this design, so quick and easy to make. Think I may be making a few of these for my stash as think they make perfect birthday cards!



Thanks so much for stopping by, love to read your comments, means a lot! 
Debbie
xxx

Here's what I used to make my card!
Note: I used Pink Iridescent Glitter Spray, my link is for just the Iridescent
Also the link will take you to the correct shaped doily



View blog post for supplies

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow wow wow Debs this is another truly gorgeous make!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Debbie,
    Another stunning card, great image and design.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card, that little bunny is so cute.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Debbie, those are lovely papers and it certainly is a lovely design.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete