Followers

Sunday 2 February 2020

Dad's 70th Birthday!

Good Morning Everyone 😀


Well it's pouring with rain today so no better place to be than my craft room! 

Todays make is a card I made for my Dad turning 70! Cannot believe he's actually 70, bless him!

He is an avid football follower not Newcastle but Darlington so just had to go with Black & White theme!
He absolutely loved his card and was so glad I could make this for him for his special day!

I have used the following:

Gemini Storybook Die
Crafters Companion Matt Black Card
Silver Mirri Card
White Neenah Card
Footballs from Angelica CD
Gemini Large Numbers 7 & 0 4" dies
Dies'sire Alphabet 1" dies
Die'sire Essential Ovals Dies
Die'sire Happy Birthday Die









Thanks so much for looking!



Debbie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment