Followers

Friday 27 January 2012

Crafters Companion Challenge 20 - Love is in the Air!

Thought I would have a go at entering the latest Crafters Companion Challenge and what better way to do it than with the new Strawberry Kisses range.

I have made this card on 8x8 and used the papers from the CD.  Yet another first I have done is by using the hearts embossing folder and sanding the top, loving the effect! I stamped the image "Together" onto neenah and coloured it in with Speccies.
Don't Snow and Pup look so cute!!! 
I then used a few embellishments in way of the flowers and ribbon strip from the CD (so easy to make and so effective) and a bow.



Thanks for looking
Debbie
x

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful card! xxx Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous debbie, love the colours. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie :)
    Your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, sooooo cute and I love the embossing.
    Thanks for entering my candy :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful. This one is lovely. Love it. xx
    New follower. xx

    ReplyDelete