Followers

Sunday 15 January 2012

Strawberry Kisses - Birthday Kitten

OMG The new Strawberry Kisses Range from Crafters Companion is a definate must-have!!
The CD and stamps sets are gorgeous!!!!

Didn't know which one to start with but choose Snow and the cake eventually!!
I have printed out one of the Stamp Companions sheets onto Neenah Card and then stamped up the "Birthday Kitten" image. I coloured in using the Spectrum Noirs and to get the background of hundreds and thousands I used my Whisper Pens so it matched in with the colours. 
I then mounted this onto Core'dinations paper from the So-Mod Collection and added a few embellishments. Made on 6x6 scalloped card stock.

So here is my first card - Hope you like it!!








2 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation Debbie, love love love it

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ali, can't get enough of them, on with another one right now!! x

    ReplyDelete