Followers

Thursday 26 January 2012

Strawberry Kisses - Flower Power

It was my birthday the other day and I got some fab pressies, one being more Specci Pens!!! Yay!!! I also got more fab Core'dinations card and the Clevercut Maxi which I can't wait to play with!!!

My card today is "Flower Power" I have made this on a 6x6 scalloped card. I used core'dinations for matting and layering onto along with the gorgeous backing paper from the CD. I used a circle nestie and stamped Snow in her plant pot - she is so cute!! Need more practice colouring in, just hope I get there!
For the embellishments I have used the marvellous card candi faux brads and my FIRST handmade bow, triple bow may I add!!!! WOW so easy to do so will be making more in future. Also a first is adding flowers, got these from my local craft shop - Franki's Crafty Touch whom some of you may of heard of on Facebook!! Thanks Franki for the tips on how to use them, they're great!


Hope you like my card and thanks for looking :-)
xxx



2 comments: