Followers

Saturday 15 September 2012

Card for a Friend! - SWALK

Can now blog this card as I know my dear friend, Patricia has received it for her birthday!
 
Made from the SWALK Decoupage Range  I used some pearlescent purple card stock.  Have no idea where it is from and running low, think its Bazzill but not sure!  The backing paper is from the SWALK CD 2 which is gorgeous!  I used Lace Border 6 from the Die'sire Die range and then added a couple of peel offs which I haven't used in a while, few gems and a sentiment from the Foiled Borders & Sentiments Range
 
Hope you like it and cannot believe it myself but only took a couple of hours to make, and it has a matching insert!
 
 
Thanks for popping by and your comments mean a lot!
Debbie x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Debbie.
    It is a beautiful card and I LOVE it.
    You always send me really wonderfully made cards, thank you.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the decoupage and the backing paper is really pretty. Gorgeous card!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card that you have done.The whole composition is very clever and the choice of colors too. xx

    ReplyDelete