Followers

Sunday 30 September 2012

Mulberry Wood Snowmen!

Phew what a day! Went to Teesside Park and did a bit of "treat" Shopping then got home and discovered that out fridge had been leaking! Found out it was the pipe that connects the fresh water that comes out the dispenser at the front, so we have had to move the fridge (it's massive!) and pull back the carpet to let it dry, so hence the heating is on full!!! Just thought you might think "why is the fridge on a carpet" it won't fit in the kitchen as too big so it is in the Dining Room, one day we will have the wall knocked through so a big kitchen diner...one day!!!!!
 
Onto my card, I have used the Mulberry Woods CD, what I first had in mind wasn't this!! About 10 pages later of printing this is how it ended up!! Oh well, lots of sheets already printed for later! Bet we all do it!!
 
I have used Silver Mirri card and then backing paper from the CD.  I used a 6x6 Embossilicious Folder onto So-Mod Core'dinations in blue. Next I printed off a sheet from the Card Companions Section on the CD and sprayed it with the Pink Iridescent Glitter Spray. I then cut out one of the fab snow globes, added a sentiment and then lots of silver glittered snowflakes!
 
Hope you like it! So looking forward to receiving my new Toreads CD! :-)
 
 
Thanks for popping by!
I so love to read all your comments! :-)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Its GORGEOUS,Love the backing papers and the image is soo cute, Love the design and the lay out of your card, It is FABULOUS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the image and the variety of colours on your card, it is gorgeous. fab debbie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image, love the sparkly snowflakes too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh!! Debbie how cute is this??
    I love the colours, the image, the whole package.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete