Followers

Sunday 21 October 2012

Sugar Nellie - Santa With Tree!

Hi Everyone! Hope you are all well and thank you for visiting my blog!
 
Still not over my trapped nerve, had to go back to the docs on Friday who gave me 3 different tablets to take, one being Diazepam, again! So just soldiering on!!! Have to be honest it's not as bad (as not laid flat out, LOL!) but still got the pain in my head and in my shoulder and arm!
 
Well here is my new card.  I have made it for my friend Franki who has her own craft shop and it is for a demo card in her shop.  She let me have this gorgeous Sugar Nellie stamp of whose stamps I have never used, isn't it brill!!
 
To make this I used 8x8 scalloped card and matted and layered silver mirri and used backing paper from Humphrey's Corner Jingle Bells CD (twin pack) Next added some red crispy ribbon from Franki's shop!
 
I then embossed a sheet of Core'dinations using a Crafts Too Snowflake folder. Next I stamped my image onto an X-Cut Nestie die and coloured my image using Spectrum Noir pens and added some glitter.  To finish off I used Memory Box Frosty Border Die and a Marianne Creatables Snowflake and added from my Paintbox Poppets Yuletide Stamps a fantastic circled date and encapsulated this into a Round Epiphany - isn't it fab, coloured it too with my Speccies to match. Oh then a few Card Candi!!!
 
Colours Used:
Santa - DR1, 5, 7
Tree & Holly - JG1, 2, 4 
Face - FS2, 3, TN2, FS6 & Blender
Beard - IG1, 2, 3 & Blender
Boots - IG6, 8, 9, 10 & Blender
Lantern Outside - GB8, 10
Lantern Inside - CT3, 4, OR1 & Blender
 
   
and a close up!
 
 
Hope you like and thanks so much for stopping by, love to read your comments!
Love Debbie
xxx
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Delightful card Debbie. Love that Santa and you have coloured him beautifully.
    Hope that trapped nerve eases soon. I can sympathise - been there, done that and worn the T shirt!
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Debbie. I love sugar nellie stamps...you'll soon be hooked!! Gorgeous little Santa.
    Hope your back recovers soon.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card i love the stamp and youve coloured it so well xx hope you back feels better soon sweet xx

    kerrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastic colouring Debbie.
    I love that stamp, it`s a proper Santa
    Hope you are felling a bit better
    Happy Crafting

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweetie hope you are feeling better soon, I love this card, What a fabulous image, love the colouring it is amazing, love the backing paper and the design and lay out, GORGEOUS XXXX

    ReplyDelete