Followers

Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Phew!!! Made it with my final card to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
 
I have used Mulberry Wood "Dreams of Santa" stamp and the backing papers from the CD.  Popped it onto a bit of Core'dinations and then coloured with my faithful speccies and then added a little sentiment and glitter to finish!
 
Spectrum Noir Colours Used:
Santa and his Sack - CR11, DR5 & DR7
Santa's Beard - FS1, FS3 & Blender
Trees - CG1, CG2, CG4 & JG1
Chimney - TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4 & TN7
Robin - TN2, TN3, DR5 & DR7
Sky - IB1, IB2, IB3 & Blender
Roof Top - IB1, IB2 & Blender
 
 
and a close up!
 
 
Have a wonderful day tomorrow and hope Santa brings you everything off your list!!!!
No rest for the wicked, off to make truffles now!
Merry Christmas!
Debbie
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    Another great card beautifully coloured.
    Have a wonderful Christmas, I hope your list is not too long. I want Santa to have some "Stuff" left for me..............!!!!

    John Jnr has just left and said these Truffles should carry a health warning................
    "DO NOT EAT and DRIVE"
    I really like to taste the Bailey`s in them, not point putting some in and NOT being able to taste it.
    Enjoy!!!!

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete