Followers

Saturday 8 December 2012

Strawberry Kisses Christmas - Together Forever

Well whilst I blog this it's the X-Factor Final so I also know it's nearly Christmas!!! OMG!!!! Today's card is from the Strawberry Kisses Christmas range!
 
I have used Core'dinations card stock from the Traditional Christmas Collection and Christmas Embossed Collection which is the first time using the embossed one and it's fabulous!  I have used my Mulberry Wood Christmas CD for my backing paper.  I stamped my Together Forever image onto Neenah and used the Die'sire Classical Frame and coloured in using my Spectrum Noirs and added some Stickles Crystal to his hat!  I also used the classical frame to edge the sides of my panel at the side in gold mirri! Added some ribbon, a bow, a snowflake, holly and then finally a sentiment!
 
Spectrum Noir Colours Used:
Cat - IG1, IG4, IG6 & Blender
Hat & Scarf - CR11, DR5, DR7, LG2, JG1 & JG3
Dog - TN1, TN2, TN3 & TN6
Feet & Eye - EB1, EB2 & EB3
Ground - IG1, IG2, IG6
Around Image - IG1
Together Forever - CR11, DR5 & DR7
 

And a Close up!
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Love Debbie
xxx


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Debbie, love the gorgeous image and scrummy details. Amazing colouring hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful card Debbie, especially the choice of the colours and the way you coloured the image.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! Debbie, this is just sooo!! sweet. Beautiful colourig and perfect detailing as usual.
    Have a Great day

    patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Debbie. I love the cute image and your colouring looks brilliant.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie, This card is so cute. I love it . . . it brings that wonderful Christmas feeling in, and puts a smile on my face.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Come visit my site and enter my
    Give-Away.

    Your new blogging friend, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete