Followers

Thursday 16 May 2013

Diary of an Edwardian Lady Sneeky Peek!

Hello everyone! Gorgeous sunny, warm day today, hope it has been the same for you!
 
It's time for a Sneek Peek from the 4 Day Deal from Crafter's Companion which is being launched on Monday 20th May on Create & Craft!
 
It's a double CD called "Diary Of An Edwardian Lady & Nature Notes"
 
Absolute gorgeous images on the CD, it's going to be another "must have"!
 
This card is from the Card Companion section on the Nature Notes CD. I have made a flower using vellum from the Die'sire Camelia flower, large and small. I matted and layered onto gold Mirri, distressed all the edges with my Tim Holtz ink and finished off with some lace! 

 
Thanks for calling by, I really do appreciate it!
Debbie
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Debbie, I love it all, those little Journal pages and your flower are just perfect.

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete