Followers

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Last of Camden Town!

Oh My have I been busy and I'm a bit behind with my blogging, so I'll have to make this quick!
 
Here is my last card I made for the Camden Town Release. I was given the Ladies kit but couldn't help but make a card with the mens kit as I did getting the backing papers and inserts to play with!
 
This is a Pop Out card made on my Ultimate Pro. I used the Scooter stamp from the Male 2 Stamp Plate and coloured in with my Spectrum Noirs. Hope you like it!
 
Spectrum Noir Colours Used:
Bike - BT1, BT2 BT3, IG1, IG2, & IG3
Wheels - IG4 & IG7
Underneath Bike - GG1, GG2 & GG3
Lights - IG1 & Blender

 



 
 Thanks so much for popping by.
Love to read your comments!
 
Debbie xxx

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Debbie,I myself is just starting out with Stamping and my Spectrum Noir pens but loving every minute..I'm awaiting my Camden Town stamps arriving ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Debbie, I love what you have done with this card.
    Fantastic papers and a great image beautifully coloured

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete