Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2012

2 Faerie Poppet Cards for Friends Shop!

Hi Everyone, running really late tonight as trying to catch up on e-mails, facebook, twitter and all other things as last night was out a gig seeing Blink 182 at Newcastle Metro Arena and didn't get in till after midnight!!! All I can say it was "AWESOME" I went with my other half, Mark and Ashleigh our daughter! It was a Christmas present for Mark and we had waited so long to see them!! It was just the best night ever!!!  Feeling really tired now though and have another card to blog but that is going to have to be tomorrow now!!

So here are my 2 cards made from the Reddy Faeries Poppets Decoupage kit. Quite quick cards really but still takes me a while!! They are for my friend Franki for her shop!

This first one is just literally a backing paper and border from the Paintbox Poppets CD and the decoupage is layered onto some Core'dinations and then a few gems and sentiment added!


This next card is backing paper again from the CD and the Sentiment. I have added a couple of flowers and added card candi in the centre.  Again layered onto Core'dinations and a little border from my crafty stash! Oh and a little glitter too!!


Thanks for popping by, off to bed now! Hope she likes them!
Debbie
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Debbie,
    Glad the concert went well.
    Hope you have recovered.
    Love these cards, you have done a fantastic job.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete