Followers

Saturday 16 June 2012

Popcorn Baby Card

Here's a card I have made for a friend to welcome into the world a new baby girl by the name of "Evalyn Hope". 

To make this I used one of the Popcorn Platinum CD's - "Baby".  I have used Pink Core'dinations and the backing paper is from the CD along with all the sentiments.  I used 3 dies first one being the Nestabilities, Scalloped Circle and then an EK Success Border punch and then finally a Cheery Lynn Die - "Tropical Flourish" which I love using Centura Pearl card and then added a few Card Candi.

I did the matching insert and envelope by using an insert on the front and on the back of the card I used my new "Handmade by" stamp from Dreamees!

They picked it up just yesterday and new mum "Lauren" loved it so was only able to show it now, hope you all like it too!

Getting to grips with Serif a bit more and added a "Watermark" get me!!! LOL!!!



Thanks for popping by :-)
Debbie
x

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card debbie. love the red and grey together xx louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Debbie. Fab layout and colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAHHH!!! Debbie that is just sooooo!!! sweet I love it.
    Really like those Die Cut Flourishes, have put them on my Wish List

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete