Followers

Monday 4 June 2012

Meadow Cottage Bears - Card Companion!

Another post in the same day! OMG!!!
This card I made from the Meadow Cottage Bears CD from the Card Companion section.
Love this image, so adorable! I used 1 square of purple pearlescent card and managed to back 3 layers, how good am I, just don't like to waste paper at all!!!! All I have added extra is the Nestabilities die, Picot Edge Circles and a few gems. 
Decided to do an insert for this one straight away, should do really on all my cards but just never sure of what occasion the card will be for but was sure this was a Birthday Card!!

 


Thanks for popping by! :-)
Debbie
x

3 comments:

  1. 2 in 1 day - you have been busy!! Another cute bear!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,
    I love, love, love that card, now! that`s the kind of bears I like.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card debbie. louise xx

    ReplyDelete