Followers

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Minecraft Card!

This card was an order which I have been on with over the Jubilee Weekend! It's for a friend who's son will be 11 this month and is totally obsessed with Minecraft! Wasn't really sure where to go with this one but was told that he was also a fan of Michael Jackson so this image was just perfect!!
I used my Serif CD along with the Mimic CD for this one as was able to put text on the front. I found the Minecraft Font which just had to be put on the card!

I printed this one onto Glossy card from Staples, I made a plain envelope as I wanted it to be a real surprise when Adam opened it!! When his mum came to collect it she was absolutely ecstatic, she had the biggest grin, she said her cheeks were hurting and said it was the "best card ever" and was going to frame it!!!

Was so happy I can tell you!!

My next order is for a Manga card for a 13 year old girl - fingers crossed I get it right!!!!

Thanks for stopping by :-)
Debbie
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    Great card, I can see why Adam`s mum was delighted, he will just LOVE that when he opens the envelope.
    Great work, good luck with the next one.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete